The Communication committee is responsible for supporting the Master in delivering his Trestleboard to the membership. The committee shall consist of all officers and a webmaster.
The Trestleboard shall include
- messages from the Master and Wardens
- messages and articles from other committees
- event schedule with who, what, where, when, why
- list of officers and committeemen
- articles on lodge activities
The annual trestleboard shall be assembled and delivered at least two weeks prior to the first fall stated communication. The trestleboard shall be updated at least quarterly.
For Oneonta Lodge modes of communication include